Meet Alex - The Met's Resident Agent
With extraordinary drive and perseverance, Alex has achieved tremendous success in real estate. He has a considerable amount of experience restoring, updating, and remodeling properties working as a Licensed California General Contractor.
This insight allows him to closely analyze the features of a property and discern its potential. As a result, he can provide indispensable advice to his clients both buyers, looking to invest in real estate, as well as sellers, assisting them in making their properties more attractive to potential buyers.
Alex understands that selling or buying a home is one of the most important investments in your life and specializes his services to suit your needs. In fact, a large portion of Alex's business comes from referrals from past clients, because of his dedication and unparalleled professionalism as well as his informed and personable services.
Backed by the extensive resources and brand power of RE/MAX, Alex brings unparalleled real estate expertise to home sellers at The Met in Woodland Hills. Presenting you with relevant sales and a detailed marketing plan, Alex ensures you receive top dollar for your home in the fastest time possible.
What You Can Expect
- Complimentary home value analysis
- Checklist to get your home ready to be shown to potential buyers
- Access to pre-screened potential buyers
- Placement of your home in the MULTIPLE LISTING SERVICE (MLS)
- Comprehensive Internet exposure for your home including on: Trulia.com, Zillow.com, Proxio.com, World.com, REMAXCollection.com, REMAX.com, LuxuryHomesMarketing.com, Realtor.com, LuxuryRealEstate.com, Google.com, Yahoo.com, Homes.com, Realestateaol.com, LA Times.com, Homeseekers.com & more
- Professional photo shoot and virtual tour
- Custom brochure prepared by a professional graphic designer
- Detailed listing sheet
- Placement of a recognized RE/MAX for sale sign on your property
- Email brochure advertising to top agents in the market from all companies
- Customized property website (www.12345street.com)
- Catered “brokers only” open house
- Public open houses
- Feedback after showings
- Screening qualified buyers and following up on buyers' financing
- Professional advice on all offers
- Negotiate the terms of the sales contract and confirm closing
- Retain a file of entire transaction for your convenience